Have you ever felt like you just don't fit in? Like the world around you doesn't make sense and you're the only one who sees that? Well, I always have. And I feel like the answer is that .......
I was just born 100 years too late!

07 April, 2011

Another donation made today!!!

I am so excited to announce that I made another donation to the Red Cross for Japan disaster relief today in the amount of $280!!

That means the total donations from the Japan relief bracelet sales is $520. Yes, that means I've met my goal .... but that was the OLD goal. New goal is $1,000 and I already have enough orders to put me well on the way of achieving that.

100% of the sale price of these bracelets are being donated to the Red Cross. The bracelets can be purchased through my Etsy shop at www.amikami.etsy.com.

Also would like to thank Shino for posting my Japan relief bracelet on her blog: http://beautifuladdiction-shino.blogspot.com/ where she is showcasing relief efforts and showing support to Japan. Beautiful!

Thanks to all for support of this cause and keep praying for Japan!


No comments:

Post a Comment