Have you ever felt like you just don't fit in? Like the world around you doesn't make sense and you're the only one who sees that? Well, I always have. And I feel like the answer is that .......
I was just born 100 years too late!

18 April, 2010

Josephine's Cuffs

So, I want to jump start by posting a picture of one of my most recently completed items - and one of my now favorites. I've wanted to make a set of lacy cuffs for a long time, but it just took a while to get that delicate look that I had envisioned. Finally, success!

I hope to make more like these in the future, but they are very time-consuming, so it may be summer before I get them done.

4 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful and a great photo! I love the name of your blog, I definitely know the feeling sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and soft looking. So feminine looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this photo, it is beautifully taken ;D
    The cuffs is very beautiful and feminine ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate all the beautiful comments (^:^) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete